Sunday, September 29, 2013

September Favorites!!

Let me tell you... September was full of discovering some new beauty favs.  I hope you enjoy and if you want to know more about a certain product mentioned below just let me know.


I am seriously obsessed with this new foundation from hourglass.  It is amazing if you have oily, acne prone skin and want full coverage.  This is the only foundation I have been using this month. It is a liquid form that dries to a matte finish.  I love this because it doesn't break me out, keeps me from touching up throughout the day, and it has anti-aging ingredients in it that get to sit on my face all day.  My shade is tan.  Immaculate Available at Sephora $55


This primer is moisturizing and fights acne because it is formulated with salicylic acid.  Two purposes in one product.  LOVE.  Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer Available at Sephora $42







I pretty much replaced my foundation and concealer brush due to this little sponge.  It's been on the market for a while but up until this month I have been using Dior Airflash foundation and the two don't work very well together.  With a liquid foundation this stuff works great.  You wet it, squeeze it, and then bounce the blender all over your face to apply your foundation.  The tip of the blender gets into any creases you have on your face.  To find out the best way to clean your beauty blender check out my article Best Way to Clean Your Beauty Blender Original Beauty Blender Available at Sephora $19.95


Thank God Sephora's Super nourishing lip balm is back on the market.  This is hands down the best lip balm out there and at a $5 price tag it is one of my all time favorite beauty products ever.  It is back but is still a limited edition so get it while you can.  This lip balm is currently sold out online and they barely have any in the stores so if you find it, buy it.  You won't be sorry!


Honestly, drugstore mascara usually does the trick for me but this mascara caught my attention because it makes your lashes grow.  Its nourishing and moisturizing ingredients increase the length and fullness of your lashes.  I don't wear this mascara alone because I like really thick voluminous looking lashes but this mascara is great for getting any clumps out or good to wear for a natural look.  Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara Available at Sephora $20.00


Call me old, I don't care.  My exercise of choice this month has been my shape-ups.  I put them on and go for a 2-3 mile walk and it has been so therapeutic to breath in the air and walk around.  I've had these since they first came out and spent $100 bucks on them but they are on sale online.  If you haven't tried these before be careful.  You need to find your balance before you start walking in them but once you do they are great for your posture and really help firm your lower body.  Shape-ups Available at skechers.com $47.99

No comments:

Post a Comment