Monday, September 16, 2013

Need Make-Up Help?

Utilize a pro!  The next time you want to head to the mall or Sephora to purchase some of your beauty must haves, call in advance and make an appointment to get your make-up done.  Estee Lauder, MAC, Sephora, etc. all have a program where if you spend a certain amount of money, you can have your make-up done for free.  

Head over to pinterest, tumblr, or youtube and show the make-up artist what you want them to do.  Make sure you ask questions so you can replicate the look at home.

How much you have to spend to get your make-up done for free?
Sephora- $50
MAC- $40
Estee Lauder- Can't remember how much I had to spend but I purchased an eye pallet and mascara.

I have had ULTA and Clinique do free complete make overs on me but they weren't busy.

Hope this helps!

XO

follow me on pinterest and facebook!
GGLF pinterest page
GGLF Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment