Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Best Way to Clean Your Beauty Blender

Honestly, no matter what makeup remover I tried, I could never completely remove all the make-up from my beauty blender or make-up brushes.  I'm hear to tell you, you don't need all those chemicals in your make-up brushes and beauty blender.  The best thing I have found is right in my own kitchen.

On a plate I mix equal parts coconut oil and dishwasher soap.  If you don't have coconut oil then use olive oil.  The oil breaks up the make-up and the dishwasher soap gets your beauty blender very clean.

Dip your beauty blender or make-up brush in the oil, then in the soap and rub it around against the palm of your hand.  Rinse under water and squeeze out the make-up.  Repeat 2 or 3 times and you shouldn't be able to see any make-up.

I like to wash my beauty blender 1-2 times a week because I use it everyday.  This may seem like a lot but it's a sponge and I don't want bacteria building up.

Make sure to follow me on facebook and pinterest! 

Thanks!

GGLF Pinterest Page
GGLF Facebook Page


3 comments: