Thursday, June 6, 2013

Will you be sporting the CAMO trend this summer

The camouflage trend started popping up in a lot of my favorite stores and boutiques during spring time.  I thought this was going to be a quick trend that would die out faster than it hit the stores but I think I might be mistaken.

More and more celebrities are working this piece into their ensemble and the fitspo queen Miley Cyrus has no problem rocking her camo jacket.

redcarpet-fashionawards.com
stealherstyle.net

Everywhere I turn I feel like men and women are sporting this hip new trend.  After asking friends from different parts of the country and traveling the past few months it has been confirmed that the camouflage trend is all the rage in New York, Florida, Washington, and all over Southern California.  So when will the rest of America hop on the camo band wagon and most important will you?

I have taken the liberty of finding some cute camouflage prints for you and your man.  If you like the trend but don't want to make a bold statement while wearing camoflauge, I suggest purchasing a hat or scarf but if you aren't afraid to take it on, buy some cute camo cargo pants or an attention getting top.

Let me know what you think of this trend and if you will be adding it to your summer wardrobe.

XO
Camo button down hi low top
 Free People  $128
Skinny jeggings- ANGL $29.99

Obey Recon Camo Cargo Shorts
 $72 Nordstroms

Camo Crop Tank (Juniors)$28 Nordstroms

TEXTILE Elizabeth and James
'Debbie' stretch pants-$190 Nordstroms
Jack Spade $98 Nordstroms
 
Abstract Camo Icon Skinny Jeans
 bebe  $119

1 comment:

  1. Ok for those who might be on the edge about the camo, there are so many accessories if you feel a jacket or cargos might be too loud of a statement. I just did a runway show for Di Pietro Todd and camo was hot on the runway!

    ReplyDelete