Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Happy 15th Birthday Sephora!

Hello Beauties!

I just wanted to formally announce the birthday of one of my favorite places to shop, Sephora!!  The reasons why I love Sephora is that they have a lot of my favorite beauty products under one roof, their employees are always so nice and helpful, and I don't know about you but I get so excited when I hear how many points I have at the end of my purchase!

Well, it's not just our chance to sing and celebrate the birth of the fabulous Sephora.  They decided to celebrate us and are giving back by running a "Sweet 15" campaign where you can get some of their beauty favorites for under $15.  What a steal!  Some of the products coming in at under $15 that yours truly has tried and loves include the following:

  • Tarte Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess (the one under $15 comes as a set)
  • Soy Face Cleanser by Fresh
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
  • Philosophy Purity Cleanser
to register your birthday go to http://birthday.sephora.com/

Let me and all the other GGLF readers in on what your Sephora favorites are!!


No comments:

Post a Comment