Saturday, June 22, 2013

Bananas make you beautiful

Hello there gorgeous!
  
Bananas are filled with vitamins, potassium, and antioxidants and are not only good to put in your body but on your body too.  They are an easy snack when you're on the go, usually my go to ingredient when making a smoothie, and great to add to at home face or hair masks.  

When you eat a banana 
  • you are giving yourself natural energy
  • getting in a better mood and lifting your spirits
  • boosting brainpower
It is best to eat a banana in the morning, before taking a test, and if you are feeling sad. For all you women out there make sure you stock up on these babies once a month.  You know, during that time of the month.. It helps with cramps.

After you're done with the banana don't just throw it away! Use the banana peel.

I know I know, this sounds so weird and random but using a banana peel actually works wonders for you skin and teeth.  A banana peel makes your teeth whiter, helps treat acne, acne scars, bug bites, psoriasis, warts, and poison ivy.

Since last weekend I have been using a banana peel on my teeth and skin at night before I start my normal beauty routine and let me tell you my face has cleared up and has a pretty glow to it.  As for my teeth, they aren't white as snow just yet but I can tell they are a bit whiter.  Not only has a banana peel improved my face and smile but I also got a mosquito bite the other day and rubbing a banana peel on it for a few minutes made the itching feeling go away!  Camping and hiking problems are now solved forever.

What you do is cut a piece of a banana peel and rub on your skin where you have acne scars, bug bites, etc.  Do this until the inside of the banana goes from that white/yellow color to a deeper yellow/light brown color.  Let it sit for a minute or two (longer for poison ivy) and then wash off with warm water after. Ta-da! You have skin that feels soft again.  For your teeth just take a piece of the banana peel and rub it in for 30 seconds and rinse with water. 

Tell me what you think and if you have any other banana beauty secrets for me.

As always, stay fabulous you beautiful thing you!




Good Girls Looking Fabulous Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment