In college I had the worst breakouts and my esthetician said I should start shopping at Whole Foods for my beauty products. I went through a Whole Foods stage where all my make-up, hair care, skin care, laundry detergent, etc. came from Whole Foods. So this week I went back to one of my favorite stores and had an amazing time. Below is what I bought and I just wanted to share with you all what I got.
- 365 Citrus Grapefruit Shampoo for Oily& Normal Hair- I love this shampoo because it gets my hair clean and I like the smell. It is also Sulfate-Free, formulated without parabens, and it is super cheap.
- 365 Citrus Grapefruit Conditioner (Moisturizes and Restores)- Sulfate-Free, No Parabens
- Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils Relaxing Sweet Orange Aromatherapy Mineral Bath- I used this for the first time last night and it smelt amazing. It has a blend of sweet orange, ylang ylang, and roman chamomile. After my bath I had numerous compliments on how good I smelled.
- GIOVANNI eco chic hair care Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo- I love this brand and this specific shampoo is for all hair types. No parabens/sulfate
- GIOVANNI eco chic hair care Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner-No parabens/sulfate
- GIOVANNI Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion for dry, damaged hair- I bought this for my mom who has been looking for something with protein to hydrate and rejuvenate her hair
- GIOVANNI Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo- for limp, lifeless hair. No parabens/sulfate
- GIOVANNI Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner- for limp, lifeless hair. No parabens/sulfate
- PACIFICA Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter- This stuff smells amazing! I don't like to eat guava but I love the way it smells and feels on my skin. This is going in my hand bag.
- Earth Therapeutics Natural Body Brush- This can be used in the shower but I am going to use this for dry brushing to exfoliate my skin.
- Organic Aura Cacia Rejuvenating Argan Oil Morocco- Not going to lie but the smell is a little off putting for me. I added some to my bath last night and my night time hair and face routine and I really liked it. It made my skin and hair softer. The smell goes away after a minute. It has one ingredient, Organic Argan Kernel Oil
- Simplers Botanicals Rose Geranium Therapeutic Hydrosol- This is a mist used for itchy, red skin, sunburns, fatigue, stress, sensitive skin, hot flashes, and a daily face mist. It has one ingredient, 100% pure rose geranium hydrosol and it feels so refreshing which is perfect for the summer time.
- Pineapple- a healthy sweet treat
- Cioppino- One of my boyfriends favorite soups. It's a seasfood stew that is absolutely delicious.
- New England Clam Chowder- This is extremely high in calories but I couldn't resist having this for dinner! Yum!
Hope you liked reading my Haul. If you have any questions on a specific product mentioned above just leave it in the comment section below and I will get back to you!