Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Whole Foods Haul!

Since the first time I walked into a Whole Foods I have been a fan.  I love that when you go in you don't have to spend forever looking at labels because the store only puts top quality products on their shelves.  It takes all the guess work out of if something is truly good for you.  

In college I had the worst breakouts and my esthetician said I should start shopping at Whole Foods for my beauty products.  I went through a Whole Foods stage where all my make-up, hair care, skin care, laundry detergent, etc. came from Whole Foods.  So this week I went back to one of my favorite stores and had an amazing time.  Below is what I bought and I just wanted to share with you all what I got.



  1. 365 Citrus Grapefruit Shampoo for Oily& Normal Hair- I love this shampoo because it gets my hair clean and I like the smell.  It is also Sulfate-Free, formulated without parabens, and it is super cheap.
  2. 365 Citrus Grapefruit Conditioner (Moisturizes and Restores)- Sulfate-Free, No Parabens
  3.  Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils Relaxing Sweet Orange Aromatherapy Mineral Bath- I used this for the first time last night and it smelt amazing.  It has a blend of sweet orange, ylang ylang, and roman chamomile.  After my bath I had numerous compliments on how good I smelled.
  4. GIOVANNI eco chic hair care Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo- I love this brand and this specific shampoo is for all hair types. No parabens/sulfate
  5. GIOVANNI eco chic hair care Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner-No parabens/sulfate
  6. GIOVANNI Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Hair Infusion for dry, damaged hair- I bought this for my mom who has been looking for something with protein to hydrate and rejuvenate her hair
  7. GIOVANNI Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo- for limp, lifeless hair. No parabens/sulfate
  8. GIOVANNI Root 66 Max Volume Conditioner- for limp, lifeless hair. No parabens/sulfate
  9. PACIFICA Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter- This stuff smells amazing!  I don't like to eat guava but I love the way it smells and feels on my skin.  This is going in my hand bag.
  10. Earth Therapeutics Natural Body Brush- This can be used in the shower but I am going to use this for dry brushing to exfoliate my skin.
  11. Organic Aura Cacia Rejuvenating Argan Oil Morocco- Not going to lie but the smell is a little off putting for me.  I added some to my bath last night and my night time hair and face routine and I really liked it.  It made my skin and hair softer.  The smell goes away after a minute.  It has one ingredient, Organic Argan Kernel Oil
  12. Simplers Botanicals Rose Geranium Therapeutic Hydrosol-  This is a mist used for itchy, red skin, sunburns, fatigue, stress, sensitive skin, hot flashes, and a daily face mist.  It has one ingredient, 100% pure rose geranium hydrosol and it feels so refreshing which is perfect for the summer time.
  13. Pineapple- a healthy sweet treat
  14. Cioppino- One of my boyfriends favorite soups.  It's a seasfood stew that is absolutely delicious.
  15. New England Clam Chowder- This is extremely high in calories but I couldn't resist having this for dinner! Yum!
Hope you liked reading my Haul.  If you have any questions on a specific product mentioned above just leave it in the comment section below and I will get back to you!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment