Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sephora Haul: Oldies But Goodies!

Sephora is one of my absolute favorite stores.  I love being able to choose my beauty products from so many great brands.  Instead of spending the usual hour or two in Sephora, I just went in and grabbed some of my favorites I've been using for years.






Dior Airflash- $62



Dior Airflash Spray Foundation is seriously an obsession of mine.  I use it in Medium Beige 300 year round and during the summer months I go through two cans of Honey 400 which I use for contouring or when I get really tan.  This will always be one of my favorite foundations because I love that dewy flawless look.  Lots of ladies use it on their wedding day because it gives you that healthy glow and offers coverage.


Benefit High Beam-$26

Is there a better highlighter out there than high beam by benefit?  Not that I've found or heard of.  This is great for using all over the eyelid and underneath the eye for a luminescent and glowy look.  If you want to have a ballerina or angelic look this item needs to be added to your beauty bag as well as the blush below.   

Benefit Dandelion Soft Pink- $28
This blush is perfection when you want to look light and fresh.  You can use it as a soft shimmery highlight or a gorgeous soft pink blush.  When partnered with the high beam shown above you will look absolutely radiant!




Clarisonic Brush Head Value Pack- $75
I own a Mia 2 clarisonic brush and it really gets my face clean and brushes away all the impurities.  This value set will last me for a whole year and I like that I get a deep pore cleansing brush and everyday sensitive ones.  On all of the brush heads it has a sticker so you can write the date when you first started using it.  This will let you know when to change your brush heads.

Single Ribbon Hair Ties- $1.50

These hair ties are so much better for your hair than the elastic ones.  I use these for my workouts or to hold my hair back when I do my skin care routine.  They keep my hair back, don't rip out any of my hair out when I take my hair down, and it doesn't leave a massive crease in my hair like all the other ponytail holders.  I purchased mine in pink and green and keep them all over my house and car.

Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara- $24

Whenever I want to sport that healthy and natural look I like to use this mascara.  It lengthens and separates very well and doesn't smudge or flake.  This is a perfect summer time or day mascara.  The brush isn't very thick so you can really get into those tiny little lashes at the corner of your eyes.  It is also a good mascara to build off of if you want to combine it with another one for a more dramatic look.



I hope you enjoyed some of my summer/all year round must haves.  These products are all favorites of mine and I love using them!

What's on your list for your next make-up shopping spree and what should be on mine?  Do tell!

Thanks gorgeous!!





<script type="text/javascript"><!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-4324346227402781";
/* GGLF AD */
google_ad_slot = "1677481951";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment