Friday, August 30, 2013

Sky High Lashes Without The Falsies!

I'm such a fan of huge, long, big lashes but a girl can't wear false lashes everyday and the upkeep on lash extensions are too much on my piggy bank.  To get the appearance of extra long lashes I use two or more mascaras at a time.  

The look below was created by Maybelline "The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara" in glam black and Covergirl "LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara" which are both available at drugstores for under $10 bucks each.  


When doubling up on mascara it is good to have two or more mascaras that do different things.  There are mascaras for volume/thickening, length, anti-clumping, curling, etc.  Pick different ones and go to town.  Some mascaras dry fast so don't wait too long to apply the second or third type of mascara because it can get flaky.

Let me know which pairs you come up with and share your favorites with me and the rest of us!

Thanks gorgeous! XO ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment