The GGLF Banana-Cran Smoothie has so many health benefits and as an added bonus it's a great meal to have during that time of the month. Having cranberries during your period is good for the urinary tract, bananas help with cramps and make you happy, and this smoothie helps with your sweet tooth craving.
What you need for two smoothies:
- 2 cups soymilk (half the calories of milk)
- 1 tablespoon honey (all natural sweetener and anti-bacterial)
- 1 ripe banana (great source of potassium)
- 2 handfulls of Fresh/Dried/Frozen Cranberries (filled with antioxidants and is an anti-inflammatory)
- 2 dashes of cinnamon (helps cure bloating and great for weight loss)
- 1 cup of ice
In a blender add all of these ingredients and blend just the way you like it. If you use dried cranberries like I do, you may want to mix the smoothie up for longer.
If you are drinking alone cut the ingredient amounts in half.
For another delicious smoothie try the GGLF Peach & Blueberry Smoothie.
Hope you enjoy!!