Monday, August 12, 2013

Peaches are in season!!

The peach tree in my backyard has been giving me delicious peaches for the past couple weeks now and with a huge supply of these tasty fruits I have been able to experiment and create my very own recipes.  Down below is one of my favorites! 

Benefits of peaches:

  • Excellent for fighting wrinkles
  • Good source of fiber
  • Good source of antioxidants
  • Gets rid of toxins in your body
  • Full of vitamins A, C, and E


GGLF Peach & Blueberry Smoothie
  • 2 peaches cut up
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • 1 cup ice
  • 1 cup apple juice
  • 1/2 cup greek yogurt (optional)
Put these ingredients in the blender and enjoy!



**Peaches are in season in California until September so make sure you pick one up the next time you go grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment