Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Review on Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb! Moisture Plumping Lip Tint

Too Faced has done it yet again!  They have a new line out of six fabulous shades that plump up your pout.  I bought mine in the color plump it up pink, which is sort of a hot pink kind of neon color that I am obsessed with!  This lipstick stays on fairly well yet it doesn't dry out my lips like other long stay lipsticks or lip tints.  It is packed with Vitamins A, C, & E and comes in different shades of pinks, reds, and a nude color.  The smell of this lipstick is very familiar too.  It reminds of those BONNE BELL Lip Smacker chapsticks I used to collect when I was a toddler.  Brings me back to the good old days.

As far as getting Angelina Jolie lips, I never notice my lips looking bigger when I use any type of lip plumper but I get them anyways.  Why you ask? Because I can and because I like the tingling feeling on my lips.  With this product as well as with other lip plumping products it makes your lips tingle and even sting a little.  I gave my boyfriend a little smooch this weekend and he said my kiss made his lips tingle.  Well duh, its because I was wearing this lipstick!  He doesn't know that though so it'll be our little secret and the next time you lock lips with a hottie you might try using one of these new shades by Too Faced.

Let me know which lip plumpers you have tried and love or if you use this one and which shade you pick up!

Thanks beauties!


$21- Available at Toofaced.com, Ulta, and Sephora

GOOD GIRLS LOOKING FABULOUS FACEBOOK PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment