Tuesday, July 23, 2013

No Gym, No Problem!

Hello gorgeous!

I am finally back in America and had a great two week vacation in the beautiful Philippines and in Thailand.  During my stay I only had access to a gym for a couple of days but I was able to keep up with my workouts in my hotel room by doing work out videos on Youtube and posts from Pinterest.  

My absolute favorite video of all time is by Tracy Anderson and it is an eight minute arm workout with no weights.  This keeps my arms tight for when I wear tank tops!

Below are some of my other favorite at home workouts and I would love to see which ones you guys like to do!

As always please be safe when doing your workouts and listen to your body.  

Have a great workout!


found via Pinterest


Good Girls Looking Fabulous Facebook Page

1 comment: