Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Perfume that actually does something

As you may know from one of my previous articles, Know How to Shop for Perfume and When to Wear It, DKNY Be Delicious is one of my all time favorite perfumes.  It was the first perfume I ever bought so you could imagine my excitement when I heard of their new product.

This innovative perfume is the first of its kind.  Perfume usually tarnishes our sterling silver jewelry or can stain our clothes but this perfume guarantees to hydrate your skin. That's right, now you can get this delicious green apple scented perfume with amazing skin benefits.  Smelling great and staying fresh and hydrated, can't wait!!  I love when a product offers you multiple benefits.  

For more on perfumes you can read the link above on when and where to wear perfume or go to the mall and have some fun!!

Stay fresh and scented fabulous!

xo
GGLF Facebook Page

Available at Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment