Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patty's Day- What to do when you don't want to party!!

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!! This used to be such a fun  party night for me but this year I have to be an adult and wake up early and well rested for work.   Just because I'm staying in doesn't mean I can't have fun!  I'll let you know what I've done all night and how I'm making it a healthy and beauty filled night. Feel free to use this list on a Friday or Saturday night where you just don't want to go out.


  • Do a face mask & hair mask(there are a lot to choose from on my page)
  • Make a healthy, green filled dinner
  • Catch up on laundry and chores
  • Read all GGLF articles!!
  • Go on groupon and search any beauty treatments/workout classes you've been wanting to try 
  • Pick a workout DVD and do it (I know you have at least one lying around)
  • Get your to-do-list together for the upcoming week
  • Cook healthy meals  and package them for the week
  • Clean the interior of your car
  • Read a new book (currently loving Lauren Conrad's books at the moment. It is 100% my guilty pleasure)
  • Catch up on your favorite TV shows and every time your favorite character does something funny or says a signature phrase do a certain amount of push-ups or crunches
  • Whiten your teeth
  • Floss
  • Paint your nails
So this is my night so far! Hope you guys enjoyed and have some new ideas for your next night in!  And if you are going out tonight cheers and stay safe!!

www.goodgirlslookingfabulous.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment